Uglyman Forum and Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need to nail down XIX. I'm thinking Aug 20th with tournament starting on 22nd would follow normal approach

4 posters

Go down

Need to nail down XIX.  I'm thinking Aug 20th with tournament starting on 22nd would follow normal approach Empty Re: Need to nail down XIX. I'm thinking Aug 20th with tournament starting on 22nd would follow normal approach

Post by Snapper Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:30 pm

Don't think it matters at all. As long as we're all there, having fun, drinking, playing, fishing, eating, living!
Snapper
Snapper
True Uglyman
True Uglyman

Number of posts : 73
Job/hobbies : Consultant / Golf, Golf, Golf, Golf, Golf
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Par 5:

Back to top Go down

Need to nail down XIX.  I'm thinking Aug 20th with tournament starting on 22nd would follow normal approach Empty Re: Need to nail down XIX. I'm thinking Aug 20th with tournament starting on 22nd would follow normal approach

Post by Griz Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:12 am

http://uglymen.creaforum.net/t104-xvii-handicaps

Oops...forgot to paste the link
Griz
Griz
Big Dog
Big Dog

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Character sheet
Par 5:

Back to top Go down

Post by Griz Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:11 am

Check out this old page here....scroll down...its good!
Griz
Griz
Big Dog
Big Dog

Character sheet
Par 5:

Back to top Go down

Post by Griz Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:56 am

excactly!!!!
I'm looking forward to it!!!
I'm working on a deal...best price to play the same course every day.
Are you in or prefer to play different courses every day?
Griz
Griz
Big Dog
Big Dog

Character sheet
Par 5:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snapper Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:44 am

Should be nice and quaint. Save our $ and strength for the big XX!
Snapper
Snapper
True Uglyman
True Uglyman

Number of posts : 73
Job/hobbies : Consultant / Golf, Golf, Golf, Golf, Golf
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Par 5:

Back to top Go down

Post by Griz Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:09 am

no on the red cabin...with this small of a turn out we're covered... but we do have a full house now.
Griz
Griz
Big Dog
Big Dog

Character sheet
Par 5:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snappper Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:35 pm

I think that would be fine. There are many of us suffering in this economy, so the cheaper the better. Are we gonna need the red cabin this year?

Snappper

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Griz Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:22 pm

Ok it looks like a small turnout this year, Wes, Griz, Pill, Jim, Snapper, and Chachi.

Wes and I were talking about playing all 4 tournament rounds at Stoneridge, It's close, it's relatively cheap ( apparently they've lowered their price and we might be able to get a deal as well), and it might be nice to try playing the tourney all on one track for a change, anyone care to throw in their two cents on this idea?
Griz
Griz
Big Dog
Big Dog

Character sheet
Par 5:

Back to top Go down

Need to nail down XIX.  I'm thinking Aug 20th with tournament starting on 22nd would follow normal approach Empty Vegas Uglies

Post by Snappper Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:44 pm

Hi guys,

There will be only two from Vegas this year, me and Chachi. Arrive on the afternoon of the 20th and leave on Friday the 26th.

Snapper

Snappper

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-07-14

Back to top Go down

Need to nail down XIX.  I'm thinking Aug 20th with tournament starting on 22nd would follow normal approach Empty Need to nail down XIX. I'm thinking Aug 20th with tournament starting on 22nd would follow normal approach

Post by Pill Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:19 am

Whatcha think boys?
Pill
Pill
That's my boy!/Admin
That's my boy!/Admin

Number of posts : 136
Job/hobbies : Saving mankind, stuff like that

Character sheet
Par 5:

http://www.uglyman.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down