Uglyman Forum and Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is anyone besides Pill even checking these?

3 posters

Go down

Is anyone besides Pill even checking these? Empty Re: Is anyone besides Pill even checking these?

Post by Griz Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:34 pm

Dave already has my whole music library from last year, and I've been savign all my new ones seperately so he can add them in August. I'll bring some blank disks and you can pick through. I'll also burn all the SOTD selections to disk.
Griz
Griz
Big Dog
Big Dog

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Character sheet
Par 5:

Back to top Go down

Is anyone besides Pill even checking these? Empty Re: Is anyone besides Pill even checking these?

Post by Snapper Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:29 pm

I have installed a micro disk in my Blackberry. It only holds 500 songs, but I'm about ready to upgrade to a 4gig. If I can get music on a CD, I can transfer the ones I like to my phone. Long way of saying, YES! Burn some CD's man!
Snapper
Snapper
True Uglyman
True Uglyman

Number of posts : 73
Job/hobbies : Consultant / Golf, Golf, Golf, Golf, Golf
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Par 5:

Back to top Go down

Post by Griz Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:30 am

well I will have them in august. I can burn a few disks to if you like.
Griz
Griz
Big Dog
Big Dog

Character sheet
Par 5:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snapper Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:00 am

Hey buddy, I get them but just don't have time or I'm not in the right place to listen. Will these all be a part of the Uglyman ensemble in August?
Snapper
Snapper
True Uglyman
True Uglyman

Number of posts : 73
Job/hobbies : Consultant / Golf, Golf, Golf, Golf, Golf
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Par 5:

Back to top Go down

Post by Griz Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:03 am

You just remninded me of a song you will love!
Griz
Griz
Big Dog
Big Dog

Character sheet
Par 5:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pill Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:29 am

I may be the only one, but I enjoy. I bought a bunch of Tenacious D today because of "SOTD". Some great songs that probably could not be comfortably shared here. But, some really, really, great songs. That Tenacious D can really rock a song. The lyrics are insane, but I dare you not to put their songs on your "5 star" in your iPod!

I also rediscovered some Stones I forgot about. Greatest band of all time. I had a lifesized poster of Mick in my dorm room at the UW. Right next to the lifesized poster of Robert Plant. I was so late 70's "I hate disco" guy.
Pill
Pill
That's my boy!/Admin
That's my boy!/Admin

Number of posts : 136
Job/hobbies : Saving mankind, stuff like that

Character sheet
Par 5:

http://www.uglyman.com

Back to top Go down

Is anyone besides Pill even checking these? Empty Is anyone besides Pill even checking these?

Post by Griz Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:46 pm

Just curious, it does take a little time and effort, and if no one is listening to the music I'll stop.
Griz
Griz
Big Dog
Big Dog

Character sheet
Par 5:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum