Uglyman Forum and Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XVII Return to glory

3 posters

Go down

XVII  Return to glory Empty Re: XVII Return to glory

Post by Snapper Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:02 pm

No problem Griz. I took a few pics with my phone, but they didn't turn out well and of course, they were not of ME! Shocked
Snapper
Snapper
True Uglyman
True Uglyman

Number of posts : 73
Job/hobbies : Consultant / Golf, Golf, Golf, Golf, Golf
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Par 5:

Back to top Go down

Post by Griz Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:43 pm

Hey Snapper, my apologies for not updating your photo yet. Dave has gone back to sea and didn't pass along the photos. I can't recall if you or Bobo had a camera but I'm thinking that Dave has the only ones.
Griz
Griz
Big Dog
Big Dog

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Character sheet
Par 5:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snapper Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:35 pm

Yep, I know. I meant to say I missed the crab fest because there wasn't one. Had there been one on Tuesday, I'd have driven back from Chewy to partake:!: What a Face
Snapper
Snapper
True Uglyman
True Uglyman

Character sheet
Par 5:

Back to top Go down

Post by Griz Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:57 pm

hey Snapper,

Just so you know, you didn't miss the crab feed, there wasn't one...unless it was on Tuesday night while the rest of us were in Chewelah.

I did save all the score cards this year so we have a base to start a more accurate handicap system, for what it's worth.
Griz
Griz
Big Dog
Big Dog

Number of posts : 143

Character sheet
Par 5:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snapper Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:43 pm

Just let me know what I gotta do to ensure the crab fest. Damn I missed that this year and y'all know I got no prob buyin the meat for the best surf and turf feast is the state.
Snapper
Snapper
True Uglyman
True Uglyman

Character sheet
Par 5:

Back to top Go down

XVII  Return to glory Empty XVII Return to glory

Post by Pill Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:30 pm

While XVI still fresh, thought I'd put in my 2 cents for XVII that will help retain what we like best about the week and keep the burden on hosts reasonable:

1) One of my favorite activities was the glutinous, knights of the roundtable, way more than we can eat King Crab fest. I think we need to plan for that with our deadliest catch connections and pitch in for a huge box of that stuff and have it available to us during XVII.
2) The renting of a house for 3 days in Chewela (the house needs to have a "Dave" porch at which we could gather in the evening) would provide us a place to prepare and consume this feast
3) Not to forget picking up some steaks from the local butcher for another evening of glutinous consumption
4) Bring my camera charger, sorry guys..... I actually do want to do a XVI production of some sort but have no material. Dave don't forget to send us whatever pics you can get from that camera you pulled out. Griz and I can get something from those.
5) I wouln't mind fitting in Esmerelda, Ranch, CR, and Canyon (probably can't do all of those) but could have a swing to CR, stay the night and hit Esmerelda the next day, a night on the lake, then on to Chewy.

Just thinking ahead. With a little pre-planning, (I'm sure Griz, Snap, and I could handle the planning just fine so not a hassle for the locals, In fact, I move that we just agree on that now) we can return the week to glory for next year and the next 20 years.

Miss you guys already,
Pill
Pill
Pill
That's my boy!/Admin
That's my boy!/Admin

Number of posts : 136
Job/hobbies : Saving mankind, stuff like that

Character sheet
Par 5:

http://www.uglyman.com