Uglyman Forum and Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uglyman gof fantasy penthouse is changing in the offseason since I'll be residing in it

Go down

Uglyman gof fantasy penthouse is changing in the offseason since I'll be residing in it Empty Nothing from Snap and Bobo?

Post by Pill Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:55 am

I will stand naked on the dock screaming "I'm not just gay, I'm a raving homo!" in front of the entire uglyman nation if you guys join us in Uglyman golf fantasy. How about that for a laugh at XVII?
Pill
Pill
That's my boy!/Admin
That's my boy!/Admin

Number of posts : 136
Job/hobbies : Saving mankind, stuff like that
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Character sheet
Par 5:

http://www.uglyman.com

Back to top Go down

Uglyman gof fantasy penthouse is changing in the offseason since I'll be residing in it Empty Snap and Bobo

Post by Pill Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:59 am

That means you on the Uglyman golf fantasy! You guys would have a lot of fun with it and we would love to have you. We have been doing it for 7 years. Griz and I have done all the years, Scotty and Jlaw join some years, Coz's brother Dano (great guy, wish he would do Uglyman week) also joins every year. It's an easy fantasy, not complicated at all, but the best thing is the message board. Oh my God that thing rips from time to time. Very funny guys you would like a lot. You put up a dollar a week and usually at the end of the season, if you know anything about PGA golf, you do pretty well. Want you guys in this very much for the season that start's in about 12 weeks. I won't let up, so just relax and let it happen.
Pill
Pill
That's my boy!/Admin
That's my boy!/Admin

Character sheet
Par 5:

Back to top Go down

Uglyman gof fantasy penthouse is changing in the offseason since I'll be residing in it Empty Uglyman gof fantasy penthouse is changing in the offseason since I'll be residing in it

Post by Pill Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:28 am

Winner, Winner, chicken dinner-that's me for '08 Uglyman golf fantasy.

Penthouse is getting a new paint job, walls moved, indoor hot tube, wifi, NFL satellite TV, Apple TV, 18th century Etheopian earwax picker, dancing pole, blew out the front wall so I could see the "green lined" building in Big D, sky walk to the "W" hotel, "urge" satisfying girls 24/7, 99" 1080i HD TV surround sound system, all of it. Booked for "Cribs" in a few weeks, check it out.

None of the workers installing speak english, but I'm sure I will be quite comfortable here over the off season. I got sub-prime credit to pay for it all, so I have that going for me.

Hook 'em, go Boys, fire Willingham!, have a great off-season.

You boys that don't get in the Uglyman Yahoo golf fantasy need to join in next year. Fun time had for all and you can win money!
Pill
Pill
That's my boy!/Admin
That's my boy!/Admin

Character sheet
Par 5:

Back to top Go down

Uglyman gof fantasy penthouse is changing in the offseason since I'll be residing in it Empty Re: Uglyman gof fantasy penthouse is changing in the offseason since I'll be residing in it

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down