Uglyman Forum and Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Head Count Please

5 posters

Go down

Head Count Please Empty Re: Head Count Please

Post by MFielding Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:59 pm

MFielding wrote:
Griz wrote:yes we do Mark. I made 3 tee times for each day and we only have 8 or 9 guys so more then enough room. You're more than welcome to join us any of the other days if you want as well. first tee time Saturday is 2:00 hope to see you there!

I will make it someday along the week...gotta see you guys again ! I will just show up somewhere when you least expect it...

Griz...looks like it will have to be Wednesday at Indian Canyon instead of Deer Park. If you still have room that day, let me know.

MFielding

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Head Count Please Empty icu2tv sets

Post by uncledave Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:18 pm

makes me wish i instailed those 2 remote cameras so I can view all the festivities from my computer...may I suggest PBR as the beer of the year?
Enjoy... drunken pirat
(smile 4 da birdy...mike makes)
uncledave
uncledave
True Uglyman
True Uglyman

Number of posts : 85
Job/hobbies : drunken pirate/beeeerrrr
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Character sheet
Par 5:

Back to top Go down

Post by MFielding Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:52 am

Griz wrote:yes we do Mark. I made 3 tee times for each day and we only have 8 or 9 guys so more then enough room. You're more than welcome to join us any of the other days if you want as well. first tee time Saturday is 2:00 hope to see you there!

I will make it someday along the week...gotta see you guys again ! I will just show up somewhere when you least expect it...

MFielding

Back to top Go down

Post by Griz Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:41 am

yes we do Mark. I made 3 tee times for each day and we only have 8 or 9 guys so more then enough room. You're more than welcome to join us any of the other days if you want as well. first tee time Saturday is 2:00 hope to see you there!
Griz
Griz
Big Dog
Big Dog

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Character sheet
Par 5:

Back to top Go down

Post by MFielding Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:12 am

Griz wrote:ok...I just made tee times for 12. I know we won't have that many but wanted to be safe.

Tournament will be Sunday - Wednesday

Saturday Aug 15th : 2:00pm Deer Park

Tournament:
Sunday 16th : 9:00am Chewelah
Monday 17th : 9:00am Chewelah
Tuesday 18th : 11:30am Circling Raven
Wednesday 19th : 10:00am Indian Cnayon

Thursday, Friday : Play it by ear

Hey Griz...got room on saturday for a boring old boat accountant from Spokane?

MFielding

Back to top Go down

Post by Pill Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:39 am

In. Dave says we can use a crowbar to get to the beer in his fridge and use the pontoon boat all we want. Sweet, thanks Dave. Kidding, you will never know we were even on the porch other than all the love we send your way
Pill
Pill
That's my boy!/Admin
That's my boy!/Admin

Number of posts : 136
Job/hobbies : Saving mankind, stuff like that

Character sheet
Par 5:

http://www.uglyman.com

Back to top Go down

Head Count Please Empty Postings...

Post by uncledave Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:03 pm

Don't 4get 2 post a blow by blow account of all the daily hand ring n... lol!
uncledave
uncledave
True Uglyman
True Uglyman

Number of posts : 85
Job/hobbies : drunken pirate/beeeerrrr
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Character sheet
Par 5:

Back to top Go down

Head Count Please Empty Tee Times

Post by Griz Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:36 pm

ok...I just made tee times for 12. I know we won't have that many but wanted to be safe.

Tournament will be Sunday - Wednesday

Saturday Aug 15th : 2:00pm Deer Park

Tournament:
Sunday 16th : 9:00am Chewelah
Monday 17th : 9:00am Chewelah
Tuesday 18th : 11:30am Circling Raven
Wednesday 19th : 10:00am Indian Cnayon

Thursday, Friday : Play it by ear
Griz
Griz
Big Dog
Big Dog

Character sheet
Par 5:

Back to top Go down

Head Count Please Empty jim left me a message

Post by Pill Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:27 am

He say's "no problem, I have 3 spots". So, if we have laggards drive in, we could use "crybaby ranch". that's actually nice in there if you don't lock yourself in like Scotty did. I think we are good. 3 at Jim's, 3 to 4 upper cabin, and crybaby ranch. I think we are as good as ever. Thanks Jim and Trish!!!!
Pill
Pill
That's my boy!/Admin
That's my boy!/Admin

Character sheet
Par 5:

Back to top Go down

Head Count Please Empty RV option

Post by Pill Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:28 pm

Here is what I got from an available RV for Spokane pickup for the week (Sat to Sat) looks expensive, but net of car and other options, may not be so bad:

I have one Large 28-30 foot RV available for your dates. That is the last RV that they have in the Spokane, WA location for your dates. It is $183 per night and .32 cents per mile. The total rental with an estimated mileage is $1,509.95 plus a $500 refundable security deposit. Our rates included insurance and 24/7 travelers assistance.

Price is subject to change until held with a $300 down payment, which is a "NO RISK" down payment. The $300 down payment is fully refundable if you need to cancel the booking, up to 4 days prior to the departure date. The down payment goes towards the total rental balance. Your rental balance, including the $500 Security Deposit is due at the time of pick up with a major credit card.

The generator is charged at $3/hour of usage. The generator runs the roof top air-conditioning unit, microwave, and electrical outlets. This fee can be avoided when staying at a campground or RV park with electrical hook ups.

Pick up hours are 1-4 pm and Drop off hours are 9-11 am. Hours can vary on Saturdays; in order to arrange times you would need to speak with the location directly. All drivers must be present at time of pick up. There is a $25 per day charge for drivers under 25.

The RV's are not equipped with towels, linens, and kitchen supplies. We offer a Personal Kit and a Kitchen Kit or you can furnish your own. The Personal Kits are $50/person and provide towels and linens. The Kitchen Kit is $100/vehicle and will provide enough for everyone in the RV. If you would like to know the specifics of what these kits include I can e-mail you a list.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to make a reservation. I will be happy to research any and all options and assist you with your plans. My hours and contact information is listed below.

Thank you,

Jackie Lage
Cruise America
Pill
Pill
That's my boy!/Admin
That's my boy!/Admin

Character sheet
Par 5:

Back to top Go down

Post by Griz Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:35 pm

Welcome Bob ( Chachi I presume), we look forward to meeting you and for your help in dethroning the champ. As much as I hate to admit it my own game is not up to snuff again this year so you may be our only hope of preventing the Ugly Slam.

We may be a little confused about the rest of the details this year but we will still be golfing!

I'll post the course line up in the next couple of days.
Griz
Griz
Big Dog
Big Dog

Character sheet
Par 5:

Back to top Go down

Head Count Please Empty Head count

Post by Bob Chan Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:30 pm

I'm coming regardless of where I stay - Someone has to dethrone Snapper - Who's it going to be??? Bobo confused

Bob Chan

Back to top Go down

Head Count Please Empty There is an "inn" nearby and what does Jim think?

Post by Pill Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:21 am

I am getting the feeling the hosts are having a less than "anticipatory" feeling for a lot of visitors for Uglyman. I have no idea if this is a feeling for this year only, or a general conclusion of those that live on Sacheen. I have no idea what Jim and Trish are feeling about things.

Northeastern Washington on the lake has been a great home for 16 years and those that have had property there for years, and recently moved there have been unbelievable hosts. I thank them from the bottom of my heart.

For me, Uglyman has never been about where it is, but about what it is. Now we need to investigate alternatives. I would like to keep it alive near Sasheen or Diamond lake at least for the next couple of years.

Some thoughts:

I do own some land, not lake front on Sacheen, just just across the road. Water activities would of course be limited, but there is lake access. Actually, I own half of it with Wes, but don't think he would mind. It's a great plot just up the road. Rent a motor home for a week? Split it? Might be fun and could take it on the road. Just park that son of a bitch there, have elk camp, time of our lives boys! The more I think about that the more I like it.

Additionally, there is, or at least used to be, a hotel just up highway 2. Just north of that old horse farm on the intersection of that road that goes to the lake an Highway 2. We could all pool funds and make it right. Combined with the Ugly motor home (MotorUg 1), might be the best ever. Also, Wes said we could use a couple of rooms in the upstairs cabin. So three there.

Let's pull together and get stronger than ever. Everyone that wants to play, you are as welcome as ever. We just need to cowboy up on our own accomodations. XVII!!!!!!
Pill
Pill
That's my boy!/Admin
That's my boy!/Admin

Character sheet
Par 5:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snapper Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:27 am

That is very bad news as the three of us bought our airline tickets over a week ago. I don't know about the other two, but I haven't had work in over 8 months, so that's gonna hurt my pocket book. Well, let me know as soon as a final decision is made. I hope to hear better news.
Snapper
Snapper
True Uglyman
True Uglyman

Number of posts : 73
Job/hobbies : Consultant / Golf, Golf, Golf, Golf, Golf
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Par 5:

Back to top Go down

Head Count Please Empty Houston we have a problem....

Post by Griz Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:55 pm

I just got off the phone with Wes and there is no room at the Inn.

I hate so say it but looks like Uglyman17 may have to wait another year.

Dave is definitely gone and his place is off limits, Meg and the kids will also be staying at the lake that week so Drunken Uglies falling down all over the place isn't going to fly, and I can barely afford the gas to get to Spokane myself, so a road trip isn't very practical either.

I think we need to pull the plug on this one.
Griz
Griz
Big Dog
Big Dog

Character sheet
Par 5:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snapper Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:19 am

Griz, the Vegas contigent will have three players this year, me, Bobo and Chachi. We arrive Friday to Spokane a bit after 9:30 and will be renting a car.
Snapper
Snapper
True Uglyman
True Uglyman

Number of posts : 73
Job/hobbies : Consultant / Golf, Golf, Golf, Golf, Golf
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Par 5:

Back to top Go down

Head Count Please Empty Head Count Please

Post by Griz Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:23 pm

Just incase you aren't seeing the other messages, I need a head count and arrival times so I can make tee times.

Who's in?
Griz
Griz
Big Dog
Big Dog

Character sheet
Par 5:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content